By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Well you better fix it or use IE or SOMETHING, because there's MORE!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

People need to know this is here!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

BenKenobi88 said:
A potentially very lethal Final Smash.

It isn't Lucas's moves or Final Smash though...and we've seen this in a video already as well.

Man...there's gonna be at least like 10 updates that will be slightly disappointing because we've seen them a bit already.

Oh well, it looks cool. Also, TF2!! I've played with a few people off this site once in a while already.

does anyone have the link to the video with lucas's final smash? 

Dang.  It may actually have a fullfledged story...

Around the Network
ShastaMasta said:
BenKenobi88 said:

It isn't Lucas's moves or Final Smash though...and we've seen this in a video already as well.

Man...there's gonna be at least like 10 updates that will be slightly disappointing because we've seen them a bit already.

Oh well, it looks cool. Also, TF2!! I've played with a few people off this site once in a while already.

I meant we've seen Peach's Final Smash in a video already.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I am using IE (7).

They only had the Flash version up earlier, but now I'm watching the WM version.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

BenKenobi88 said:
ShastaMasta said:
BenKenobi88 said:

I meant we've seen Peach's Final Smash in a video already.

sorry, must have read it wrong. got too excited after all of these videos

Muy Bueno, Ben.

Also, AWESOME.

That Stadium may be the equivalent of Final Destination.