By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

ok then

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

Aw crap, in one of the videos I saw Luigi and got all excited, and then he whipped out FLUDD, and then I looked at the icon and realized it was just Mario in a green outfit, which makes me think Luigi isn't coming back. FUCK. Luigi is the only character that would be as old as me. Yes, it's true, I, just like Luigi, made my first appearance in 1983.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Luigi is coming back. Mario had that outfit in Melee too, and if you look closely it has brown trousers, so it doesn't even look like Luigi.

Dark Link and Dark Meta Knight pwn BTW. I only worry Meta Knight is too powerful, but I guess they have ample time to balance these guys now. Yeah, about the delay, if you look at the Fire Emblem stage, you will notice the transitions between stages is just a simple fade. That's one of the reasons I'm glad it’s delayed. Of course, I live in Europe, so it's not like I was getting it this year anyway... On the plus side, I'd say Megaman is all but confirmed now.

MontanaHatchet said:

Kefka for Brawl! Think of the Final Smash possibilities! 

bah, with crisis core just out in addition to all the other FF spin-off and updates, Sephiroth, even by popularity alone would be a far better choice.

I'm betting the blurred out option is for videos.

Woot!

Around the Network

Vids would be nice, but that doesn't seem likely given the context (it was showing a bunch of photos). Maybe if the photos have vids and photos intermixed, the blurred option could be a play button that becomes enabled or disabled... But I doubt it. More likely an edit function, although it could be something innovative that we haven't thought of yet -- that would be more like Nintendo.

Anyway, for those curious about Peach's smash, the gamepro.com site linked to earlier shows her final smash during the pokemon stage.
http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/wii/games/previews/139928.shtml

it looks to me like it just puts everyone asleep. 

Girl Gamer Elite said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Kefka for Brawl! Think of the Final Smash possibilities!

bah, with crisis core just out in addition to all the other FF spin-off and updates, Sephiroth, even by popularity alone would be a far better choice.

Kefka is the best vg villian. 

Final Smash will blow up your Wii. 

the secret option could be an slideshow like the one in the photo channel, only with smash bros' music... and then you could save "the video" including the song in your sd card...

Ugh please stop suggesting horrible FFVII characters. It's a moot point anyway since they have never been on Nintendo consoles and only characters who have been on Nintendo systems have a chance.

Helios, I don't think Mega Man is confirmed at all. In fact, there is no evidence whatsoever to suggest he'll make it other than hopeful fans like you and me. He has a chance, but I honestly doubt Sakurai added anymore 3rd party characters other than Sonic.

DonWii, I don't think it's videos. This is the "albums" menu. If there is a videos option it will have it's own section.

fkusumot, Melee had snapshots too. This was done long before Halo 3 showed up.

I'm guessing the other option is something like a picture edit tool. Maybe where you can apply stickers or draw on them and such.

Man, Wii photo channel is going to be PACKED with Zelda and Peach panty shots.