By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

The game looks so sweet already, why would they need to delay it??? If they delayed it just to add sonic and tales i'm going to be pissed.. Every true nintendo fan must beat the crap out of sonic repeatedly unless they didn't live in the SNES era.

Also, who thinks initial sales will be lower if this is delayed past christmas? I already suggeseted it to my parents as a gift for my younger brother, since he can't really afford any games at all and only really buys 1 himself a year. Typically he borrows my games, but this one he'll never get to borrow.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SONIC IS IN BRAWl!!
it was funny because first i clicked on the smash bros mojo website and saw the sonic song and i was thinking sonic was in. then i noticed it was mojo so i went to dojo and i freaked out.
YES!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
There’s still a little more development to be done... I’m hoping to complete it without incident.

Don't know if anyone noticed this on the third update of the tripple update today. So essentially we are looking at possibly a 1-2 week delay, but hopefully none.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It has a January 24th release in Japan, and they are probably getting it first.

DonWii said:
It has a January 24th release in Japan, and they are probably getting it first.

All of the latest Nintendo consoles/handhelds has been release in US before Japan. The same thing applies to many of their new games.

Around the Network

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sonic is in brawl this just raised my hype level 100000000000 times.

Sonic's Icon is number is 20 which means he wasnt number 13!

and it frees up space number 19

^And that there is a number 19 coming as well.

Also, I think Viewtiful Joe is more likely than Mega Man, though Mega Man is probably more requested.