By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I already had a heart attack. Sonic, Super Sonic, online co-op... what the hell else can they announce? There's still so many updates to be had! I don't think I can handle all of them.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

There's no way that they're going to miss the US launch date. They'd be morons if they didn't get it out before Christmas.

---------------
The Board is the best site on the Internet.

There's no reason, in my opinion, to believe there will be a major US delay. A week or two at most. At least...they had better prioritize and get the US version done in time, because it's Smash's biggest market...then Europe...then Japan...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

If anything, the delay will at least drive 2008 sales. I don't think this is going to piss anyone off enough to not the buy the game or a Wii.

::sings Always Look On the Bright Side of Life::

-edit-
And I should also mention that if the American version does get delayed, this will at least help my holiday gaming budget and allow me to get one of the games that got pushed off my list.

Ok. Listen.

Wii Fit comes out Dec. 1 in Japan. It wouldn't make sense to release Brawl anytime soon after Wii Fit, as Fit will be HUGE in Japan. Hence delaying Brawl.

Wii Fit does not come out in US and Europe til next year, so we NEED Brawl, and THAT is why they did NOT say it is delayed for us.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I think they WANT Christmas bad in America to fight Halo 3, and they're only delaying Japan because they already own Japan.

Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.

I'm... dying of awesome. I don't think I have ever seen so much amazing gaming news at once in my life.

One day I'll tell my grandchildren about the time I cried, puked, had a thousand orgasms, and shit my pants all at the same time, from excitement. Wow. My brain's still smoking.

Immediate Music MP3s

kinda offtopic, but one of their songs was in one of those PS3 montages, looked them up...like their stuff...been listening to these mp3s through all these updates...epic stuff. 

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I'm going to have to plow through the Brawl update as quick as possible...I'll post quickly so that I can play Portal...the countdown is at less than 9 minutes!!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM