By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

It's Confirmed.

14:24: Smash Bros. has been delayed in Japan until January 24, 2008.

Nintendo shows a new trailer. Sonic is going to be a playable character! The trailer shows him transforming into Super Sonic.

The game will include online fights. In addition, it will have online cooperative play of some form.

Around the Network

Japanese = PWNED

OMFG Sonic in Brawl. Ok, that's it: This game will go over 20,000,000.

Well then...Tails?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Wild prediction!

I predict Sonic as the update tonight AND his Final Smash!

Crazy I know.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I'm sad for the delay, but Sonic and Online is worth the wait!

Around the Network

Guys, expect it to be delayed here as well. This isn't going to be a Japan only delay.

naznatips said:
Guys, expect it to be delayed here as well. This isn't going to be a Japan only delay.

That makes me a sadddd panda

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

For God's sake, I need the game in December... NEED IT FOR LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Seriously? But why would they only say Japan?

They promised "The Americas" at E3...they made no promises for Japan if I remember correctly.

Anyway...I'm going crazy with all this gaming news going on!!! I need Portal in an hour, but there's all this Nintendo stuff now!!

OMG WTF

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I'm overwhelmed. I think I am going to have a heart attack...