By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I'm still a sceptic until I see some sort of official confirmation, at the moment it's coming from everywhere that Sonic is in...

Around the Network

next update, the long awaited sega character:

Echo the Dolphin!!!!11!

OMG this video is hilarious

Haha...wow...that was a lot better than I thought it'd be.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Well, whatever it is, it'll probably be something big.

I am a PC gamer, and also have a NDS now, but without access to a Nintendo Wii until End of 2007.

Currently playing: Super Smash Brothers Brawl(Wii), Mystery Dungeon: Shiren the Wanderer(DS), Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS), WiiFit(Wii)

Games Recently Beaten: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King (Normal; Very Hard after the next DLCs become available)

1 word: RTFA

Around the Network

http://wii.ign.com/articles/826/826130p1.html

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

SONIC IS CONFIRMED.

Also, Japan is delayed til January.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Holy (insert 4 letter word here)!!!!!!!! What a press conference!!! Sonic confirmed!?? Wow! Super Sonic as a Final Smash... this is insane.

HOLY FARKIN CRAP SONIC OMFG BLAH BLAH LOLZORZ!!!!

I was just thinking about the possibility of a big announcement today...I casually clicked that IGN link...and at the most recent post was Sonic...

SONIC?? WTF??? I thought I had misread it...

And I'm very confused on hype right now...I'm trying to wait for Portal and HL2:Ep2 here...and Nintendo tells me "Sonic is in Brawl, Motorcycles in Mario Kart, Demo Channel, ETC!!""!?!?!?!?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM