By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

I like Bacon said:
Rubang B said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the assloads of songs per stage. There's going to be at least 5 Mario jams for his stage, so I guess Wario can rock out to Ashley's jam too.

Take a good look at this pic:

You can see arrows going up and down. So that means Delfino Plaza will have 6 songs MINIMUM! ^_^ and that's only Delfino Plaza! What about Mario Circuit!!!!!!!!

^________________________^

I'm pretty sure a number of those songs for Delfino Plaza will be available for other Mario stages as well...so it's not going to be that many unique songs for each stage, rather a large number of songs to cover all the Mario related stages...so you could listen to the Main Theme from NSMB on a different Mario stage I'd assume.

EDIT:  Post 5500!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network
BenKenobi88 said:
I like Bacon said:
Rubang B said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the assloads of songs per stage. There's going to be at least 5 Mario jams for his stage, so I guess Wario can rock out to Ashley's jam too.

Take a good look at this pic:

You can see arrows going up and down. So that means Delfino Plaza will have 6 songs MINIMUM! ^_^ and that's only Delfino Plaza! What about Mario Circuit!!!!!!!!

^________________________^

I'm pretty sure a number of those songs for Delfino Plaza will be available for other Mario stages as well...so it's not going to be that many unique songs for each stage, rather a large number of songs to cover all the Mario related stages...so you could listen to the Main Theme from NSMB on a different Mario stage I'd assume.

EDIT: Post 5500!

Sorry to say this: Duh!

That's what I have been thinking from the first reveal of 'My music'. No offence! 

i didn't like the music on the brawl update. kirby's final smash!  next final smash update will be zelda's final smash! plz!

Sorry to burst your bubble KT but Ben knew that before. He was just pointing it out to I Like Bacon who didn't seem to get it.

Yeah, I've assumed that since day one. It's just that some people think this means each stage gets that many unique tracks...which wouldn't make sense anyway. I would like the ability to hear Saria's song on one Zelda level as well as another Zelda level sometimes I'm sure.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

next brawl update will be an item!

leaked update, alternate pokemon trainer costume and music
http://pokefeatcosby.ytmnd.com/

Online mode will be tomorrows update. They are going to show more modes for online play.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

i think that was an update. it was updated september 18, right.

i would predict an item, but because its Wednesday i think it'll be something a little "bigger". But i'm usually wrong anyways...

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me