By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

EEPiccolo said:
After what happened with Metroid Prime 3, I don't think we can assume it has online until it's announced.

Well it was definitely shot down with Metroid...they hardly danced around it...

They aren't saying anything about online with Brawl...and I have a feeling they're working on it...and so if it doesn't work, they haven't broken promises...

Here. Watch this video, I command you!

Skip to the end of their conversation if you want.  That's dancing around online Brawl if I've EVER seen it...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Does any one remember the Super Smash Bros N64 Commercial. That was a good one. Next update i thinkwill be the 2nd part of last Thursday update.

Need people to play online with me for Brawl.
4382-1731-1511.

Name is DROAK.  

Hmm...yeah, I suppose it could be the rest of the Fire Emblem map...I think it's going to be something else though.

You know...I predict a Metroid stage. I know it'll come up sooner or later...probably later...I just like making wild predictions on the chance I'm right one of these days...

No wait...an assist character is more likely.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Well it's about that time guys.

Ben, you are probably closer with wild predictions than people who actually try.

I'm going to go all out and say character. You know, if Sakurai announced a new character every week until Dec. 3rd he will have anounced about 16 more characters. Add that to the current roster and you still don't have 40. I bet he does about a character a week. Wouldn't that be sweet?

Bout that time...

Update:  Franklin Badge

Q: Why does it say MOTHER on this item?
A: Is there anything WRONG with having an item that says that?

The Franklin Badge. It’s a little small.

Just put it on your chest for now. I mean, it IS a badge...

It doesn’t stand out much, but characters who wear this badge are protected from projectiles.

I’ve been shot!

It... It bounced off!

In other words, this item gives you reflector capabilities—and you don’t even have to do anything. Talk about handy! And reliable!

But it won’t stay on through an entire match, so be sure to notice when it comes off partway through the match. Otherwise, you’ll regret it.

Come on, now! Where are you sticking that thing?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Around the Network

Well, I'm guessing no one saw this one comming.

Also, somehow the damn Franklin Badge made me so very happy. It's a weird mix of useless and you forget about it till someone in Earthbound casts lightning on you. Then you're quite happy with it.

I'd wager Ness is still in, or as people have been saying, that guy from Mother 3.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Haha. Very nice. A handy item...it's good that it's small...my friends will probably think they're invincible still and then get shot hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

ITEM.  I meant ITEM!  Ah well, I guess this pretty much confirms an Earthbound character though it doesn't have to be NESS.

I bet those elitists at Smash Boards don't give a crap about this though...

I used to think those good at Smash were cool, but those who don't like items like this just piss me off...they say, "oh, nifty item...too bad i won't be using it, because i'm a pro" ergh.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

Kirby loves his Franklin badge.