By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA4 on ps3 will outsell 360 version... what ever

I think the only thing that's going to ensure the 360 version outsells the ps3 version is the dlc coming out in August i think.

If the ps3 version outsells it then, i will be massively surprised.

Around the Network
SleepWaking said:
Raz just made a typo isn't that obvious, i my book you are all bigger idiots then he is.

?

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

hahah well I wanted to see if there were actual serious answers to justify the polls results or if it was just fan boys trying to get their poll scores up and people uneducated in sales statistics, which is strange seeing as though this site is all about tracking sales :s hahahah the joke will be on me if next week reveals the 360 takes a drop below the ps3 gta lol

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

SleepWaking said:
Raz just made a typo isn't that obvious, i my book you are all bigger idiots then he is.

he must have pressed the "GTA has always been an Xbox franchise. That's only going to result in more sales as time goes by" key

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Wow.... just wow.....

Sorry to rez this guys but.... 2 months ago it was 26%

I don't think this is Ps3 fans doing it... I think these are people who like fooling around. Just like the game rankings.

Someone was probablly like

"Oh man this is going to be so funny I'm going to make Ps3 fans look stupid because it's going to look like they are voting for MGS4"

MGS4 has gotten over 3,000 votes in under 2 months... about 56 votes a day...

Mature people... real mature....

Around the Network
RAZurrection said:
GTA has always been an Xbox franchise. That's only going to result in more sales as time goes by.

What the hell are you talking about?

Grand Theft Auto started on PlayStation. In fact the first game to get a simultaneous PlayStation and Xbox system release was GTAIV.

naraku2099 said:
RAZurrection said:
GTA has always been an Xbox franchise. That's only going to result in more sales as time goes by.

What the hell are you talking about?

Grand Theft Auto started on PlayStation. In fact the first game to get a simultaneous PlayStation and Xbox system release was GTAIV.

It started on the PC. GTA and GTA2 are often forgotten because they were nearly as popular as the 3rd one, but they did exist.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

the difference is just 1 million now and shortening

If I see 18 more threads about the poll, I might just start to get aggravated.

Locked.

^^

Um what? The 360 version is 1,511,412 ahead of the ps3 version and slowly increasing that lead. The ps3 version won one week out of the 9 weeks they've been on the market. So its not looking like the ps3 version will ever catch up.

http://www.vgchartz.com/swlaunch.php?reg1=All&game1=Grand+Theft+Auto+IV+-+PS3&reg2=All&game2=Grand+Theft+Auto+IV+-+X360&reg3=All&game3=&weeks=9