By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MS: PS3 Getting "Squeezed Out"

the funny thing is that PS3 was behind more than 2:1 ratio last april in NPD,,,,suddenly this NPD when it's virtually a tie, they claim PS3 is being "squeezed out"

Around the Network

bbsin, its not unexpected but it sure shouldnt be expected. do you see sony bashing microsoft at all? plus whats funny is how the ps3 is OUTSELLING the 360 now and sony comes out with a statement saying something like "were not really competing against the 360 because the ps3 is a media center and al." just kind of funny they say their not competition and there beating the other guys!

Yep, I take Aaron Greenberg's word all the way. That includes my sig.

After this week : 4.95 million and counting down.

sailordude said:
this stuff makes me sick. its that microsoft brain washing im telling you about. you would think that all of this made up facts about how 360 is first to hit 10 million in US and that says victory even though they had another year of sales would just be overlooked as more MS bullshit but the average joe im guessing buys into it. i really dont like that guy btw, he just looks funny. kind of like an overweight guy that just smoked pot and his face and eyes start sagging. huh whatever, can only hope that ps3 has a good year with the good lineup.

Why should his physical appearance be relevant to a sales article. Now i know what "Sailordudes" do in those lonely cabins./jk

sailordude said:
bbsin, its not unexpected but it sure shouldnt be expected. do you see sony bashing microsoft at all? plus whats funny is how the ps3 is OUTSELLING the 360 now and sony comes out with a statement saying something like "were not really competing against the 360 because the ps3 is a media center and al." just kind of funny they say their not competition and there beating the other guys!

Ofcourse it should! It's corporate spin, all companies do it, especially the companies that are doing the worst. It's Greenberg's job to overexagerate their competitor's woes (even if it's a very small gap) and protect their own brand, Otherwise he'd suck at his job and get fired.

Around the Network

bleu, hehe sorry i really just dont like this guy. i understand its his job and all but my point stands. do you see guys at sony with the same job title spreading stuff like this? honest question! i have never seen anything but i might just not be informed or some. btw, havent you ever head of the term booz cruise?! trust me, im not lonely!