By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DBZ: Burst Limit Demo Impressions

lol....i live in Europe, but i was able to find it and download it, after updating at 2.35....maybe my Ps3 is from USA as it's regionfree.....

about the game, it's more like Tekken that DragonBall, there's not much flying around and so on.....

they only improvement is the graphics (not a dramatic improvement) and most probably the online, i will definitely buy it, if there's no Budokai Tenkaichi 4 for Wii

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

Around the Network
Leni said:
lol....i live in Europe, but i was able to find it and download it, after updating at 2.35....maybe my Ps3 is from USA as it's regionfree.....

about the game, it's more like Tekken that DragonBall, there's not much flying around and so on.....

they only improvement is the graphics (not a dramatic improvement) and most probably the online, i will definitely buy it, if there's no Budokai Tenkaichi 4 for Wii

All games are region free on the ps3.

You can also freely import from us etc.

As for me. I live in europe but have a us psn and a japanese one. That way i can access the three stores and get most of everything. Cept for things that costs money on the us one and the jp.

Only thing that isnt region free is movies. (to my knowlage) ;)

Check out my game about moles ^