By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My Xbox Live experiences

The X360 is the first console I've owned that I played online. Before that was strictly PC. (BF series, CS, Quake, SoF, Everquest, etc). The truth is you get idiots everywhere you go online. Anonymity lets people especially socially inept ones say things they would never say face to face. 12yr old pre-pubescents are probably the worst of them all.

That's why I'm glad they made the mute function so easy to use. In Halo for example ranked matches you only hear your team. That fine but in social matches I mute the other team before I even start. Much more enjoyable to only hear the people you're playing with instead of against. Then you get the douchebags (ie: teabaggers) who will exit out of the lobby as soon as the game is done after you rape their team. There are fewer things more satisfying in the gaming world then that

On topic about GTA:

I found that some games are ok to play online by yourself (FPS free for all or social) but GTA is definatly more fun playing with friends.  I tried 1 or 2 games with strangers and I didn't enjoy it at all.  It's crazy fun when you got a team of people working together.  Espcially on Cops & Crooks or Team Mafya 

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection