By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Fiscal year 2008-09: PS3 will sell 16 million PS3's worldwide for the year.

It is a prediction I stand by the words of Crazzyman. So PS3 total would be approaching 27 million total LTD around March 2009.

Discuss people. Sony fans only need apply. Please no trolls. 

Around the Network

I wholeheartedly agree with this prediction.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Yh man i think it is possilbe actually. deffo when you llok at Crazzymans thread it puts thing into perspective. the ps3 has done alot better this year then what people give it credit for i mean its out selling the ps2 so far in the year it had it 16mill consoles sold.

If this is only for Sony fans, then post it on the Sony forum.

So you're completely disregarding Sony's 10m forecast? Don't get me wrong, I think their forecast is low myself, but it does suggest they're not planning on a price cut. 16m seems incredibly optimistic. 13m would seem more reasonable, and that's still 3m over their own forecast.

Around the Network

XBox 360 will sell around 10 million for fiscal year. So PS3 would be level with the 360 or close to it. Wii will sell millions and millions in fiscal year ( no idea how many Wiis sold)

yeah, so sony will pull about 5mln ps3s out of nowhere? because sony will produce only 10mln ps3 during this fiscal year. so ps3 will have about 22mln around 31.03.09