By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Report of abuse of power by a Vgchartz moderator

I would like to report that the moderator NAZNATIPS for no obvious reason has wrongly used his power of banning the CHRIZUM user. This occured on the thread titled " Castelvania: Order of Ecclesia ". Different opinions shouln't automatically mean that a person has to be banned. I think a moderator has to be very good in terms of proper judgment in order to use the banning ability. Vgchartz is a site that I like and respect, a site where different people with the same passion exchange their opinions, ideas and thoughts. I also admire the whole effort of the people working on this site and many times I have even enjoyed the politeness of the assistants and Ioi himself. Please, consult with the moderator named Naznatips to be more sensible and accepting of different ideas. Thanks for reading this, sorry for any mistakes on my English ps: There were some pages that i couldn't visit in order to send a direct message because I visit your site via Wii's Opera Internet Channel. That is why I made this post instead.

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)

Around the Network

Solve this through a PM. This is completely unacceptable as it stands.

*facepalm*

When will people learn to stop calling out mods in public like this? It has been said time and time again if you have a problem with a mod PM some of the head mods and take care of it that way.

Off-topic: The incident in question was more than "differing opinions" as you put it. Yet another reason to PM DK or stof instead of making topics so this could all be straightened out privately.

wii number: 8166 7045 0170 7783 (don't forget to inform me if you add me)