By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumor: 360 dashboard update to support game installs, 'motion sensor device

Motion sensing controller would be good for LEGO IJ. When's the update?

Around the Network

My questions are:

I wonder if Xbox360 will have a sales spike... If they come out with a new system will it sell as a new system should on it's first day considering by 2009 Xbox will be on it's 4th year, is Microsoft repeating history in two ways: One by releasing update after update of hardware like consoles are PC's (Windows) and cutting the life span of the Xbox360 short like they did the Xbox?

Will this new controller be released with the new SKU, clearly it's compatible with Xbox360, does it use IR and motion sensing, will it replace the current controller, does it fit into one hand? What does the other hand do if it really is a combination of Wiimote+Nunchuk in one hand?

The final answer: I don't care what they do unless they get rid of CD scratching and RROD.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

5. Introduce a group chat (4) for Private Chat and conferences through Video Chat.
33. Disable notifications to friends of user repeatedly signing into service (set period).
1. Option to delete titles from gamercard with 0 gamerscore and 0 achievements (excludes
some titles that will be re-added to launch another title).
12. Option to automatically associate new DRM to items downloaded for free.

Yes please! 

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection