By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Top Earners

OP updated. Kantor jumped up the charts in all 3 categories, but other than that there really wasn't a lot of movement this week due to the lack of people participating.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
Tbone said:
I did pretty good actually.

Maybe i passed u again on winnings Zexen :)

No, you didn't.

Still 1.5K over you, hehe

zexen_lowe said:
Tbone said:

No, you didn't.

Yeah saw that, but dont worry i will pass u when u miss some rounds as u do very often

Also only me and Nordlead have participated in 22 rounds.

I just noticed I got my accuracy above 70% and I'm the only person up there with any significant number of rounds entered. Now I just need oliist to fall off a bit, and a few more people to pass c0rd in total winnings so I can claim 1st place

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

I have fogotten this hobby for months. Maybe I should participate again though my skills are probably rusty. =P

Around the Network
Tbone said:
zexen_lowe said:
Tbone said:

No, you didn't.

Yeah saw that, but dont worry i will pass u when u miss some rounds as u do very often

It didn't take him very long to miss a round

@KillerMan

good to have you back in the competition

Dammnnnnn!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't anybody remind me?

nordlead said:
I just noticed I got my accuracy above 70% and I'm the only person up there with any significant number of rounds entered. Now I just need oliist to fall off a bit, and a few more people to pass c0rd in total winnings so I can claim 1st place

You can always just bump the minimum to 6 rounds if you want it that badly

I did participate in the last one though, and with all my vg$ since I don't always get the chance. I'll be less conservative from here on out so I'll probably drop on the winnings ratio, anyway. I just want 5 digit vg$ now...

c0rd said:
nordlead said:

You can always just bump the minimum to 6 rounds if you want it that badly

I did participate in the last one though, and with all my vg$ since I don't always get the chance. I'll be less conservative from here on out so I'll probably drop on the winnings ratio, anyway. I just want 5 digit vg$ now...

I could just ban you from the totals since I control the software that generates all this data Good to see more competition though. As much as I don't like that oliist is beating me in VG$ earned, I do like that I have a real challenge in all 3 categories now. I should beat oliist in total winnings for the next payout, but I'm not sure becuse I'm not sure how 0% is handled.

nordlead said:
Tbone said:
zexen_lowe said:
Tbone said:

No, you didn't.

It didn't take him very long to miss a round

@KillerMan

good to have you back in the competition

Haha same old Zexen.