By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Top Earners

OP updated.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Another weak round for me gotta get a grip.

What the heck?

I did not see that coming.

oh, and this is the second ever loss for the prediction league. Hopefully things will stable out soon and I can start raking in the VG$ soon

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Woohoo! If before the payment you had given me a paper saying "you only lose $150 in the JP round" I'd have signed it inmediately, it's much less than I expected.

The next American round will be good

Around the Network

I forgot to update the OP with the weekly combined results for easier viewing rather than you guys having to look at both weekly results and doing the math. I will update the OP later this evening.

I updated the OP with a link to combined weekly data so you don't have to do the math yourself. The data is sorted by overall winnings.

Wow semms like prediction record for this round.

I wanted to out bet oliist this week, and he went and bet the max. I could have bet 13k, but decided I should save some for next week.

I don't know why Zexen bet so much, but overall it seems like a lot of software titles were predicted far on the low side. I'm expecting to make a lot of VG$ this week and I want to break the record of ~3500.

Well, I bet so much because everything was far off and I had the money to do it.

This round was like a throwback to the old prediction rounds. Plenty of good bets to take advantage of. And this was the first time I had enough money to take advantage of all of them.

Of course, I hope I make good money, else I'll look like a stupid