By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Top Earners

Influenced by the Source's Japanese preview for the week before some may get terrible accuracies on mario and luigi 3. PDF and I have bet big on this one.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
Influenced by the Source's Japanese preview for the week before many may now get 0% on mario and luigi 3. PDF and I have bet big on this one.

A lot of people probably were. The PL hasn't been nice to people for the last couple weeks

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Damn it, in the new Others round my two best bets didn't chart (Pikimin and Rock Band Wii), and I sucked hard in the other bets. I hate this recession, all the consoles are too low! What's happening here? They're screwing my numbers and my winnings!

I talked with ioi. both Pikmin and Little King's Story did sub 10k, and should be showing up in next weeks update, so they should get included when I pay out the round.

Pikmin 2 should be ~6k.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
I talked with ioi. both Pikmin and Little King's Story did sub 10k, and should be showing up in next weeks update, so they should get included when I pay out the round.

Pikmin 2 should be ~6k.

Many thanks, you saved me from another big loss...I hope

Around the Network

well, I'm in for a big loss myself as hardware is dropping really fast.

edit: oh, and they are already added to the weeks results.

nordlead said:

well, I'm in for a big loss myself as hardware is dropping really fast.

edit: oh, and they are already added to the weeks results.

Cool. A 70% accuracy on Pikmin over the 0% average, should net some $700 winnings and should offset all the losses. It sucks that I'm now hoping of breaking even or making a small profit when some months ago I was hoping for $1500+ winnings. Oh, well, the pred league is getting VERY tough

nordlead said:

Pikmin 2 should be ~6k.

And i was just going to start topic in sales asking if other numbers are wrong :D

Becouse 4 of the games we were betting didn't make it to top 50:

Little King story

New Play Control Pikmin 2

Rock band Wii

Star Ocean the Last Hope

I'll be happy If i get more than 50% of my orginal bet from that round due to insane hardware numbers.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Nordlead.

U know what happend to Star ocean 4.

Tbone said:
Nordlead.

U know what happend to Star ocean 4.

It got delayed til June 5th.