By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Top Earners

Tbone said:
U guys just wanna brag :)

Well, I think that, given that I have the two biggest losses in the PL history (this and the one in the JP round at the beginning of the year), a little bit of bragging would give me some needed self-esteem

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
Tbone said:
U guys just wanna brag :)

Well, I think that, given that I have the two biggest losses in the PL history (this and the one in the JP round at the beginning of the year), a little bit of bragging would give me some needed self-esteem

I guess, unless u forget to enter latest rounds.

OK, I entered the rounds, I think I made my highest bet ever (7K), and 10K combined. The Others round should be really interesting.

Also, I'm starting to place some huge risky bets, since I lost with bets that I thought were safe, at least I won't feel as bad with these ones. And if they end up well, imagine the amounts of cash I'll get

zexen_lowe said:
OK, I entered the rounds, I think I made my highest bet ever (7K), and 10K combined. The Others round should be really interesting.

Also, I'm starting to place some huge risky bets, since I lost with bets that I thought were safe, at least I won't feel as bad with these ones. And if they end up well, imagine the amounts of cash I'll get

you actually bet slightly more than I did (maybe $400), but oliist just bet 18k... I think I'm going to have to be more agressive if I want to do better than him overall. I really need to get my overall accuracy up too.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Uh-oh, I alerady found the first mistake. I betted heavy in Pokemon Dungeon based on Source's preview, and now I find that instead of 250k it opened with 140k. So 2nd weeks are gonna be much lower

Damn it!

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:

Uh-oh, I alerady found the first mistake. I betted heavy in Pokemon Dungeon based on Source's preview, and now I find that instead of 250k it opened with 240k. So 2nd weeks are gonna be much lower

Damn it!

According to some reports it was only 142k, and stupid me thought it was released this week

Tbone said:
zexen_lowe said:

Uh-oh, I alerady found the first mistake. I betted heavy in Pokemon Dungeon based on Source's preview, and now I find that instead of 250k it opened with 240k. So 2nd weeks are gonna be much lower

Damn it!

According to some reports it was only 142k, and stupid me thought it was released this week

Oh, I slipped a 2. It was meant to say 140k. Now that I read it, it didn't make any sense, before

I guess i predicted pretty good on ps3 :)

Lol 70k on Godfather 2 360 .

I've compared 18th April Japanise average bets to famitsu numbers and it will be another funny round :D

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

I still hope the numbers get adjusted again^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.