By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Prediction League Top Earners

shogia said:

Wii Sports Resort got moved from 134,678 to 183,782 and the rest stayed the same.  Bit of a major adjustment so it changed percentages around a lot in some cases.

looks like you are right, but I also suspect there were some minor madden adjustments as there are typically minor adjustments to first week figures.

Anyways, OP updated.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
nordlead said:
shogia said:

Wii Sports Resort got moved from 134,678 to 183,782 and the rest stayed the same.  Bit of a major adjustment so it changed percentages around a lot in some cases.

looks like you are right, but I also suspect there were some minor madden adjustments as there are typically minor adjustments to first week figures.

Anyways, OP updated.

The Madden numbers stayed the same surprisingly, I had a copy of all the numbers in a spreadsheet from last weeks charts.

Primarily an RPG player but have interest in any game that will make me think. 

shogia said:
nordlead said:
shogia said:

Anyways, OP updated.

The Madden numbers stayed the same surprisingly, I had a copy of all the numbers in a spreadsheet from last weeks charts.

I have a spreadsheet too, but it is at work

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

HAHAHA! ONLY 149,000 VG$ BEFORE I CATCH UP TO OLIST!

But really it looks I like overestimated Madden because I watch football.

And then I forgot to enter the latest round of predictions.

At least I still have two copies of Suikoden II so ha.

Oli has more PL winnings than I have VG$. I only have some VG$45K...

Around the Network

Well from what I can see we both beat Suikoden II so I think everybody knows the true winners here.

Honestly, you are a database admin. Make that a +50,000 VG$ addition.

zexen_lowe said:
You two are getting old and rusty It's time to leave way for the new generation

Woohoo, what a fantastic winnings ratio! I love these rounds, hehe

I second that, zexen, I second that. And who's that guy again who told me I'd only get about 1k :p. Do not underestimate the power of the dark side of the force.

Oh BOY! My accuracy was Killer! this week.

85% woooooo baby!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

non-gravity said:
zexen_lowe said:

I second that, zexen, I second that. And who's that guy again who told me I'd only get about 1k :p. Do not underestimate the power of the dark side of the force.

Hey, I was guessing based on past performances my best estimate of the actual equation, but either way, I was right about you getting 4th in VG$

nordlead said:
non-gravity said:
zexen_lowe said:

Hey, I was guessing based on past performances my best estimate of the actual equation, but either way, I was right about you getting 4th in VG$

That was a hard guess...considering we three get the top 3 in winnings, it wasn't exactly a riddle guessing his spot