By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Best Graphics of 2008? Empire: Total War.

Screens good enough?

Around the Network

thank you sc94597 thats all i wanted SHIO to do.

and yes the game looks really nice unlike the other images

it's ok, still not impress.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

O yh and i am in a really mardy mood so thats why me is being so arsy lol.

i already knew the game looks this good because i seen the screens before. i just wanted to tech SHIO a lesson on what can happen when you post crap images of a good game and say it looks the best

But still i have seen better lol

Around the Network

hahahah you think empire total war best gfx???

hahahhahah THIS game is best gfx----->

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout
Avalach21 said:

hahahah you think empire total war best gfx???

hahahhahah THIS game is best gfx----->

What game is this then

TETRIS HD lol

If that is tetris hd then it must be the best since it is the most realistic. This proves my point that graphics aren't only visuals , but visuals X amount of content, and animations.

I hope that they'll improve on fighting even more compared to Medieval 2. While improved from Rome: Total War, fighting soldiers in Medieval 2 could still acted a little dumb and they could still not react correctly to attacks/damage. I especially hope that soldiers will interact better in fights with this new game if more emphasis will be placed on guns and lines of soldiers firing at each other.