By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - banjo shots leaked!!!

Cool, I hope this game is as good as its predecessor.

Around the Network

Definitely want to find more about this game. Never played the previous incarnations. But I think this game would be awesome to jump into the franchise as a noob.

I hope Rare doesn't make it like how they made Grabbed by The Ghoulies on the original Xbox...lol

Worst game ever!!!!!!

why is everybody so hyped about this game? it looks gayer than littlebigplanet

Well the graphics are certainly impressive. No arguing that. Still, I'm worried about the gameplay comments Rare has made on the subject.

I really don't like the new look of banjo, i think the old look was better looking. Other than that it looks good graphics wise, gameplay we will have to see. They had a winning formula for the first two, but can they keep the magic?

I'm more worried about voice acting, it can make or break this game if it's used. I hope it isn't used.

Around the Network

I don't know anything about the Banjo series but I must admit I'm intrigued. What is the gameplay? Is it a platformer? Is it more of a Zelda or Okami experience?

I'd love to see it be a stellar game coupled with an "xmote" or whatever they release as a package... then include some drivers with the xmote to use some of the most popular shooters like Halo, Mass Effect, etc... I won't hold my breath, though. I don't think anyone at MS is smart enough to pull it off.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Curse you rare! I want Banjo Kazooie on my Virtual Console

Wow, those shots look great. Hopefully Rare can recapture their former glory with this game.

CaptainPrefrences said:
why is everybody so hyped about this game? it looks gayer than littlebigplanet

dude, go be a homophobe somewhere else..

:/

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy