By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Welcome to Section 8

superchunk said:
naznatips said:
Any chance you could restrict viewability by post count ioi? Say 750 posts?

ooooh good idea. This should be a forum for only those that are a serious part of our community.

Also, if that's not possible could it be removed from our posting history?  There should be enough mods on here to mod these forums without the posting history necessary.  Plus, if it really does stay mostly high post members, the quality of posts shouldn't require much if any moderation.

Around the Network
naznatips said:
superchunk said:
naznatips said:

ooooh good idea. This should be a forum for only those that are a serious part of our community.

Also, if that's not possible could it be removed from our posting history?  There should be enough mods on here to mod these forums without the posting history necessary.  Plus, if it really does stay mostly high post members, the quality of posts shouldn't require much if any moderation.

great idea

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

ioi, how about extra VGC$ added to the normal $ we earn for posting when we post here?

psrock said:
naznatips said:
superchunk said:
naznatips said:

great idea

Agreed.

(I told him about it, lol)

Section 8.2 lives!

Around the Network

Just dropping by to express my gratitude.
Although it's been said several times already, thanks ioi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Any chance we could keep ghosts and/or Rubangs out?
 No.. you have to report everyday soldier... 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

OMG thank's boss you are the best.

Thanks boss... now how do we hide our own posts???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
superchunk said:
ioi, how about extra VGC$ added to the normal $ we earn for posting when we post here?

I understand the sentiment but I have to say this is a bad idea.  I think the VG$ system should stay fair for everyone.  When/if it is incorporated into the site more it needs to be a level field for all.

To Each Man, Responsibility