By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Am i going insane?

Fuzzmosis said:
You can also find pills that make your penis bigger online!

Fuzzmosis is right. This is a great way to make friends.

Seriously though, just act honestly and confidently and the rest works itself out.  

Around the Network

Are you sure the problem is people not liking you? Theres people out there with nothing wrong with them, they just have no friends.

Maybe the problem is you just not meeting people so you can become friends...If so, Here are some things you can do to help

1) Move out. Will force you to interact with all sorts of people, roomates friends, etc... and no matter how stupid or dumb a roomate is, I think people are nice enough to invite that person to do things

2) Go to church. Sounds silly, but is a great way to socialize (Especially after church activities), and church friends are always friendly.

3) Get a Job (Social one preferably, like retail, phone call place, etc). You'll be in an enviroment with people of all sorts

4) Find a girl to date. If things go well, you'll be able to meet her friends, and if you get close enough and things dont work out, you might still be able to hang out with her friends without any type of akwardness

5) Hang out with family. Go bowling or something with your sister/brother, should give you a chance to meet some ladies while your bowling, which goes back to #4

6) School. Classmates, walking in the hallways, computer lab, library, all places you can meet guys/girls.

I'm sure there are more, but the best thing to do I say is meet girls, because meeting girls you can pretty much do ANWHERE... Going to eat, library, school, family, getting gas, going shopping, at church, moving out with roomies, at a job... and dont be afraid to talk to a girl, who cares if you sound like a jackace, you'll never see them again...god knows ive had my share of idiot moments while picking up on a girl, but practice makes perfect and eventually itll go smooth

Here are 2 baby steps in the right direction:

1) Every day, wake up, look in a mirror, and say "Holy shit it's you! Fuck yes! Let's grab today by the balls and fuck this shit up!" Then do something awesome, like a flip, or a backflip, or for beginners: work on a really cool spin move, ending with like a pointing/snapping pose into the mirror. If you don't feel great after that, get drunk.

2) Getting to know yourself better will also help you get out of your funk. So try to write yourself some short journal entries about your favorite video game or movie or song or something, and really dig deep into exactly what you love about it. Define your interests, discover the exact elements behind the things that make you happy, find any common threads, hone in on them, and then dive into them and never come back out.

MattAAron said:
Are you sure the problem is people not liking you? Theres people out there with nothing wrong with them, they just have no friends.

Maybe the problem is you just not meeting people so you can become friends...If so, Here are some things you can do to help

1) Move out. Will force you to interact with all sorts of people, roomates friends, etc... and no matter how stupid or dumb a roomate is, I think people are nice enough to invite that person to do things

2) Go to church. Sounds silly, but is a great way to socialize (Especially after church activities), and church friends are always friendly.

3) Get a Job (Social one preferably, like retail, phone call place, etc). You'll be in an enviroment with people of all sorts

4) Find a girl to date. If things go well, you'll be able to meet her friends, and if you get close enough and things dont work out, you might still be able to hang out with her friends without any type of akwardness

5) Hang out with family. Go bowling or something with your sister/brother, should give you a chance to meet some ladies while your bowling, which goes back to #4

6) School. Classmates, walking in the hallways, computer lab, library, all places you can meet guys/girls.

I'm sure there are more, but the best thing to do I say is meet girls, because meeting girls you can pretty much do ANWHERE... Going to eat, library, school, family, getting gas, going shopping, at church, moving out with roomies, at a job... and dont be afraid to talk to a girl, who cares if you sound like a jackace, you'll never see them again...god knows ive had my share of idiot moments while picking up on a girl, but practice makes perfect and eventually itll go smooth

1) Tried it i moved out for 6 months to do a college course, i failed the course, made no friends and now im back at home.

2) Youre kidding right, why do you think im an atheist, all that morale and superstcous nonsense drove me insane when i was younger.

3) This one is actually helpfull, im trying to get a job at the moment anyway.

4) Im 19, ive been trying to get a girlfriend for the last 6 years, so far, i havent even been on a date with a girl.

5) My family are boring, i suggest things like board games and bowling and they ignore me.

6) Im no longer at school. 

i suggest more alcohol, only joking, seriously try getting a girl drunk and sleeping with her, mad me feel better when my girlfriend dumped me.

Around the Network
LetsAllMakeBelieve said:
i suggest more alcohol, only joking, seriously try getting a girl drunk and sleeping with her, mad me feel better when my girlfriend dumped me.

Right, you sound like a right asshole.

sc94597 said:

To get friends go to friends thread .

Oh btw I do that all the time. I usually spend my free time alone also. I do have more than 1 friend though.

Dude you are weird spent time alone are you some sort of weirdo?(lol,jk)

ctk495 said:
sc94597 said:

Oh btw I do that all the time. I usually spend my free time alone also. I do have more than 1 friend though.

Nope , I just don't like being around too much people. I'm a real quiet person who keeps to myself. I hate when it's loud, and I get distracted from what I'm doing at the time. I do have a few people I am really close to , though, but I don't have like being around alot of people at once. 

sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:
sc94597 said:

Nope , I just don't like being around too much people. I'm a real quiet person who keeps to myself. I hate when it's loud, and I get distracted from what I'm doing at the time. I do have a few people I am really close to , though, but I don't have like being around alot of people at once.

You need some love dude and soriku can give it to you just pm him and you will find the joy of life(lol,I can't stop  laughing this is the funniest post I ever written IMO.

ctk495 said:
sc94597 said:
ctk495 said:
sc94597 said:

You need some love dude and soriku can give it to you just pm him and you will find the joy of life(lol,I can't stop laughing this is the funniest post I ever written IMO.

Wtf. Um ok. Lol. I'm without words. No thanks.