By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Am i going insane?

this helps me how?

Around the Network

this helps me how?

this helps me how?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Fuzzmosis said:

this helps me how?

which leads to my other problem, im 19 and i have 1 friend who i see once evey other month if that, i spend almost all my freetime bymyself, and thats why i talk to myself, how the hell do you make friends with people?

which leads to my other problem, im 19 and i have 1 friend who i see once evey other month if that, i spend almost all my freetime bymyself, and thats why i talk to myself, how the hell do you make friends with people?

Around the Network

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Click on this picture and all your questions will be answered:

Hehe okay the chain is broken. I had some fun in this thread with post editing lol. Sorry for the minor mod power abuse.

lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol

Now now, if you were sorry, you wouldn't have done it.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.