By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - goood quality Killzone 2 gameplay video

The graphics and physics and light engine are top notch,,,,,look at the shine on each surface,,,so realistic(and not overdone)

http://www.jeuxvideo.tv/video/killzone-2.html#view:242742

it's 4 minutes continious gameplay

what do you guys think? I honestly think it looks as good as the 05 trailer(rendered trailer)

Around the Network

i think the game's graphics look amazing. I hope the game itself is really good whenever it comes out

^^^i know and it still says pre-alpha on the screen of the game

yea it looks really really good. if you pay attention to the gun during a reload it looks like its pure CGI.

wuts going to be stupid is how they will rate it. it wont be a 10. it will scale in 9.

^^^dogweed I m sure Gamespot will give it an 8,,,,and they say the game is birriliant but doen't "re-invent the FPS genre"loool
but that trailer speaks for itself

Around the Network

i wish i could read the comments to see the reaction of those people

This game looks sweet, especially the reloads and the aiming.
Heck, everything looks pretty sweet.

No in-game sounds at all, unlike Gamersyde's videos, but darker to show more contrast.

aDoube post, i aplogolgize.

I think everyone who hated on sony and GG for showing the footage at e3 05 owe them an apology, as far as im concerned they have met that 05 target rendor. With that said im not going to proclaim this the best looking game to ever grace consoles because this friday the gears 2 gameplay vid goes up and I imagine its going to be Epic (Pun intended)