By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii American GP League

I need to stop playing Okami and concentrate on my MKWii skills. Also, next time let my wife win, or your all disqualified

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I just got a copy of mk wii how do I join?

lol i fucked myself up worst on moo moo farm >.> had super mushroom in final lap ....ran right into cows ass lost got 6th place :(

ctk495 said:

read the first post for full details.

All you do is register your mii name (there is a link in the first post) so your VGChartz name shows up on the leaderboards, then pm whoever is hosting the game for the night. Tonight's game (which is over) was hosted by me. So you would have pm'ed me your MKWii code, and added mine. Then you would join at the given time, and play. That is all you have to do.

Also, if you sign up for the mailing list (there is a link to click in the first post) then you'll be notified by pm if a game is created. There should be another game this week some time.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
ctk495 said:

read the first post for full details.

All you do is register your mii name (there is a link in the first post) so your VGChartz name shows up on the leaderboards, then pm whoever is hosting the game for the night. Tonight's game (which is over) was hosted by me. So you would have pm'ed me your MKWii code, and added mine. Then you would join at the given time, and play. That is all you have to do.

Also, if you sign up for the mailing list (there is a link to click in the first post) then you'll be notified by pm if a game is created. There should be another game this week some time.

Ok thanks.

Around the Network
brawl4life said:
lol i fucked myself up worst on moo moo farm >.> had super mushroom in final lap ....ran right into cows ass lost got 6th place :(

LMAO i hate that stage and the damn cows. but at least you didn't loose to ctk who just got the game today. ~_~ i may just stick with brawl because im terrible at this game. and ctk no offence

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

taomaster06 said:
brawl4life said:

LMAO i hate that stage and the damn cows. but at least you didn't loose to ctk who just got the game today. ~_~ i may just stick with brawl because im terrible at this game. and ctk no offence
lol just practice alil with the time ghost play the single player mode 50-150cc find the right character/vechicle combo and you'll get good in no time :). 

damn it... i went to the gym and forgot about the league...
im such a useless admin .. :(... can't wait to rape ROL next time though

RolStoppable said:
Ari_Gold said:
damn it... i went to the gym and forgot about the league...
im such a useless admin .. :(... can't wait to rape ROL next time though

Depends when next time is. Due to the time difference, Saturday is pretty much the only day I will be able to play with you Americans. Unless of course you decide to play a couple of hours earlier.

I personally wouldn't mind a saturday game every week, however it seems to be an unpopular day. Earlier wouldn't work because the west coast would be playing at 3-4PM when they could be at work/school.

Besides, do we really want you to destroy our league  

When is the next game?

I want to kick Ari... heheh

I will add Nordlead, Ari and Rol, for the next race. 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989