By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii American GP League

Gnizmo said:
I am somewhat interested. I would offer to try and be an admin but I am leaving the country for 6 weeks soon and won't be able to keep up during that time. I will get my friend code in a little big. Mostly I am just posting to bump the topic. Is it impossible or impractical to just have one world wide league?
Well diffrent timezones, you know? The time we european race, you guys are at work/school and the Australians are sleeping ;)

Around the Network

Your League has been started ;)

To start this off, I think we can have 1 game this Saturday at 10pm EST. After that, Maybe we can set up 2 games a week, possibly Tuesday and Thursday evening, or any other 2 days. Only Sundays and Mondays don't work for me what so ever.

Just remember people, There is a 3 hour difference between the east and west coast of the continental US. So games should start either 9pm or 10pm EST, since that correlates to 6-7pm PST. If we start at 10pm EST, and get done at 11pm EST anyone who has school or work in the morning probably won't want to be up later than that.

If we can get enough people interested, maybe we can split into a eastern and western American GP leagues.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
To start this off, I think we can have 1 game this Saturday at 10pm EST. After that, Maybe we can set up 2 games a week, possibly Tuesday and Thursday evening, or any other 2 days. Only Sundays and Mondays don't work for me what so ever.

Just remember people, There is a 3 hour difference between the east and west coast of the continental US. So games should start either 9pm or 10pm EST, since that correlates to 6-7pm PST. If we start at 10pm EST, and get done at 11pm EST anyone who has school or work in the morning probably won't want to be up later than that.

If we can get enough people interested, maybe we can split into a eastern and western American GP leagues.

yes, seems appropiate times for me... lets bump this till we get more people involved.

haha, I already set up a game for this saturday. If we delay for more people, we may never have our first game. I'll be pm spamming anyone who I think is interested.

We can set up a regular time, with occasional extra games later.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Around the Network

I'll also add, that If everyone who I have down on my list shows up, we'll only have 1 spot left.

I just realized you meant bump the thread. Good idea

lets spam pm everyone to join :P

I will once the page updates with the game I added.

Well it seems you can handle the bot quite nicely ;)
I will know go and leave this little league to your capable hands. I hope I got all your FC's right. You know how to reach me.

@Nordlead: I will think about that with the friend thing, but basically you can always through the posts and pms to the bot. Besides, after the forms are done, you will not need to do the PM's with hand, anymore ;)

Well I guess I bumped the thread yet again for you guys, how the hell could that happen? :)