By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - SIXAXIS IS CHEAP!!!!

Kwaad said:
Wow, the sony hate in this thread. Nice to see some ban going around tho.

2 hour life on your Six Axis? Report it to sony, they might swap it out for you? My Six Axis usually last 12+ hours. (Yeah seriously I cant beleive how little juice they use. I run it dead. (it turns off dead) Then go stand next to the PS3 for 10 minutes while playing, un-plug, and play for another 1-4 hours, and then usually instead of cutting the PS3 off, I plug the controller, and go to bed... And that controller is over a year old... So dont say. 'sony put crappy batterys in there' Cause like I said, it's original, so it's almost 1.5 years old, and to still carry a 12 hour battery life... yeah, cant complain about that... at all.

Oh yeah, I have always assumed I just have a bad controller and it's not a SIXAXIS thing so that has nothing to do with my extreme hate for the SIXAXIS.  I would send it in to get fixed but I have my lovely DS3 now and I just don't care that much since even before the DS3 I didn't use the controller much.

Around the Network
twesterm said:
Kwaad said:
Wow, the sony hate in this thread. Nice to see some ban going around tho.

2 hour life on your Six Axis? Report it to sony, they might swap it out for you? My Six Axis usually last 12+ hours. (Yeah seriously I cant beleive how little juice they use. I run it dead. (it turns off dead) Then go stand next to the PS3 for 10 minutes while playing, un-plug, and play for another 1-4 hours, and then usually instead of cutting the PS3 off, I plug the controller, and go to bed... And that controller is over a year old... So dont say. 'sony put crappy batterys in there' Cause like I said, it's original, so it's almost 1.5 years old, and to still carry a 12 hour battery life... yeah, cant complain about that... at all.

Oh yeah, I have always assumed I just have a bad controller and it's not a SIXAXIS thing so that has nothing to do with my extreme hate for the SIXAXIS. I would send it in to get fixed but I have my lovely DS3 now and I just don't care that much since even before the DS3 I didn't use the controller much.

How heavy are they in comparison? I'm not a fan of vibration personally, but my all time favorite controller was the Logitech Wireless PS2... (Fatter/longer handles, and HEAVY) other than those diffrences basically a DS2

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Since everyone hates their SIXAXIS so damned much, I'm willing to buy them. Seriously, send me a private message and I'll snatch that shit right up.

phil said:
Since everyone hates their SIXAXIS so damned much, I'm willing to buy them. Seriously, send me a private message and I'll snatch that shit right up.

Hey, I like my 3. :P

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Bubble wrap helps protect things that are prone to breaking. I guess in future use bubble wrap to wrap around your controllers and prevent the damage.

Around the Network

My SIXAXIS controller is fine. I mean I haven't taken my PS3 out the house yet. But when I'm finished playing the PS3 I just put the controller right next to the PS3.

So I have no worries about where it is or if anything will happen to it :D

I plan on buying the Dual Shock 3 pretty soon. If only some more games will take advantage of it.