By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Best Games Guide.

Wow, I just have to say that you've been doing a great job with this thread, especially keeping it updated.

Around the Network

nice thread! this thread was actually one of the reasons why i was able to calm down after the announcement that ffxiii was going multiplat. kept me from ditching my ps3.

keep up the good work.

great thread.. i didnt even know this existed lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Soul Calibur IV isn't underlined, btw.

Also, I hope Uncharted eventually passes up Assassin's Creed and Resistance passes up MotorStorm.

I think Uncharted could at least come close to Assassin's Creed one day, if only for the fact that AC dropped to $40 months ago and is now only $29.99, while Uncharted is still $60.  They're both selling 20-25k a week, despite the price difference.

Nice thread.

Around the Network

Really good job, glad to see someone rates Everybody's golf as highly as i do. I would have had Soul Calibur number 1 fighter if only for joy of Vader's force powers, so much fun.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

This is really awesome work :) great thread.

Check out my game about moles ^

nice work keep it up

Feel free to add

/************************************************/

Fanboy (sometimes spelled fanboi) is a term used to describe an individual who is devoted to a single subject in a fanatical manner, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession.

Prediction: PS3 will have 25 percent of the nextgen console market be end

of the year i.e. till 31st dec 2008

Nice work, man. Thanks for this. :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

nice