By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - GTA4 sold out everywhere!

I have seen both versions sold out at a Walmart and Target, but they are pretty common all over though.

Around the Network

My Costco didn't even get GTA4. That suprised me because Costco isn't know for being family friendly or anything (like Wal-mart and Target) and we often push big games (Halo 3, SSBB).

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Today I went with Kingsora_be to the stores to buy GTA IV. Almost every store didn't had any copy anymore except one (and of course that was the last store we visited lolz).

Take 2 seems to have underestimated the HD console market in E.U & Others.
Unlike the U.S which will lap up any mediocre FPS game, E.U gamers have been starved of a true HD console game. Many PS2 owners were expected to make the switch during GTA IV's and MS, Sony made sure the console was well stocked.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

sold out here in belgium...

Around the Network

It was sold out at my local GameStop here in Cerritos, CA.

Hmm. So it seems that Europe wants more GTA than they've recieved thus far. That's rather suprising (expecially if you consider the UK alone sold more than 1m copies).

But it looks like the US was just too well stocked. But I guess that's a good thing.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Its sold out in all Europe from the day one.
Stores didnt receive enough copies the 1st day to honor their reservations. (or at least most of them from what i have heard and in my own shop).
We did have deliveries on monday, a little more on tuesday, a biggest one on friday and they have been all sold out in hours.
Next stock is tomorrow. Some may have it already today if they get their shipment buy themselves.

Zones : I still don't understand all the love for Blizzard, what was the last game they developed worth playing?

It seems to be sold out in all of sweden, atleast the ps3 version.

Wow I walked into my local woolworths in north london 9:10 am on launch morning and bought it outright without ordering it or anything.

My mate then decided to buy a 360 for gta4 and he walked straight into HMV central london and picked 360 and GTA4 up straight away. 3 mates also got PS3 versions without ordering, guess London got more supply or something.