By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I'm now 20...

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

And I can't call you an old geezer anymore. :P

If only you had the MGO beta. I could molest you with Snake to celebrate.

Edit: Wait, you post on the PlayStation.com boards? I didn't know that!

Ewwwwww.

We could always hit up some SSBB.
If you had GTAIV I'd take you to a strip club, my treat, maybe even play some pool, darts and bowling after.
Then we could have went cross city driving in my stolen corquette(corvette). ^_^
Get us some hookers, since you're an adult now, you know what I'm sayin?

And yeah, a long time ago when I used to mess with my psp a lot.
They allowed homebrew talk and hacking there before.
I use their emoticons just for variety.

You're making me want GTA more and more.  ;_;

Given all I've heard about it, it's basically a given that I'll buy it one day.  I just need to scrounge up the cash.  ^^ 

As for Brawl, I don't really feel like getting my ass whipped for my birthday.  But what the hell, lol.  I'll PM you in a bit and we'll play.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:

You're making me want GTA more and more.  ;_;

Given all I've heard about it, it's basically a given that I'll buy it one day.  I just need to scrounge up the cash.  ^^ 

As for Brawl, I don't really feel like getting my ass whipped for my birthday.  But what the hell, lol.  I'll PM you in a bit and we'll play.

What happenedto your protest?
You have to show determination! will!
Changing the world starts with one man, and that man is you!
Will you abandon the cause?

This is the closest thing I could find. ^_^
Just think of your B-day as an anniversary of when you first met yourself. =P

Edit: Did you know Riot got banned again?
It could have been nice if he could spend this moment with us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:

You're making me want GTA more and more. ;_;

Given all I've heard about it, it's basically a given that I'll buy it one day. I just need to scrounge up the cash. ^^

As for Brawl, I don't really feel like getting my ass whipped for my birthday. But what the hell, lol. I'll PM you in a bit and we'll play.

What happenedto your protest?
You have to show determination! will!
Changing the world starts with one man, and that man is you!
Will you abandon the cause?

This is the closest thing I could find. ^_^
Just think of your B-day as an anniversary of when you first met yourself. =P

Edit: Did you know Riot got banned again?
It could have been nice if he could spend this moment with us.

I'd never have the will to cut into something of such beauty. ;_;

And my "protest" was really just idealism kept alive by my complete lack of money.  If I had loads of spare cash, I would've broken in a heart beat. 

makingmusic476 said:
I'd never have the will to cut into something of such beauty. ;_;

And my "protest" was really just idealism kept alive by my complete lack of money.  If I had loads of spare cash, I would've broken in a heart beat. 

Haha, that's cute.
All I can say is: get a better job! =P

Hope MK Wii was worth the trade off for you.

I'm glad you like the cake.
So how about some SSBB?
We used to play as a man vs a boy.
Now we can have a real man to man battle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Oh shit. Kill yourself. The 20th year is the worst one. I wish I died back then when I had the chance.

Anyway, welcome to... your 20s. Good luck.

Around the Network

You've owned me that past 10+ times we've played. >_>

But I'll PM you in ~10 minutes. I'm just finishing up some stuff around here.

And you should get MKWii. :P

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Oh shit. Kill yourself. The 20th year is the worst one. I wish I died back then when I had the chance.

Anyway, welcome to... your 20s. Good luck.

It's been going great so far.  I have nothing to do today but got out to eat and play Brawl, MKWii, and Rogue Galaxy. :D

Fun games M. ^_^

Indeed. ^^

Well I'm going to bed ahead of you M.
Enjoy your Birthday.