By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sickest Game Video Ever (Manhunt 2)

I've never seen anything quite like this before. I think I like it.
2 words. Fucking awesome.
P.S. Follow the numbers (not in order) as they appear on the bottom of the screen.

Around the Network

Rockstar should just get the license to A Clockwork Orange and go with it. You know they want to.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

woot awesome stuff

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Hmm, this game still doesn't interest me that much. Then again I don't even play GTA, but that website is awesome.

Wii 3rd party game of the year: No More Heroes vs. Manhunt 2 No I don't have high hopes for Nights.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Actually, I'm now worried about it.  I know the game is coming out on Wii, PS2 and PSP, but the latest video doesn't really show it off to be honest.

The character models are very square and blocky and I'm unsure what version they are showing in the latest video, but even if it's the PSP version (theoretically the weakest graphically), then I'm not impressed at all.

The models in Silent Hill Origins are much better and the environments look better in SHO as well.

It looks very first generation PS2 graphics TBH.  And graphically it doesn't look any better than the original on the PS2 which came out 4 years ago.

Check out the differences between the video and SHO (please allow for the grainy effect for SHO, which is intentional).

The differences in the environments alone is very big and check the difference in lighting.

By the way, I really want to like this game, and hope the visuals aren't complete yet.  Worst case scenario is that the visuals in the latest video are from the Wii or PS2.

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)

I never expected it to look good anyway, I was looking forward to the gameplay withe the whiimote killing stuff.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

rocketpig said:
Rockstar should just get the license to A Clockwork Orange and go with it. You know they want to.

Hmm, interesting concept rocketpig!

looks sweet cant wait to buy it, donno 4 wwhat system yet

The voice acting is quite amazing.... hmmmm I wonder.....