By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid Remake?

I was off browing mah usual sites, and I found this at PS3fanboy. This is not only the first news I've ever heard of it, but they have a video as well o.O; I would SO buy this if they re re-leased it :P

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/05/01/classic-metal-gear-solid-gets-revived-in-mgs4/ 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

Not interested. not going to buy it.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I would most likely buy it because i still enjoy MGS 1 on the Playstation.

I think it would be a fantastic idea for the new age video game boomers who haven't played the PS1 version and refuse to because of the outdated grafffix. Esp because 2 and 3 were damn fine iterations and got the points off perfectly, but I can see some technical limitation to what they were trying to iterate in the first installment. I think this would be a pretty cool idea ^^

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

one of the best games ever made, easily my favorite Metal Gear Solid, so I think I would want to relive this game in a new way..

''Hadouken!''

Around the Network

fun, but it is available on PSP using PS store, so i am fine playing it on there. Get FFVII on PS Store PLLZZZZZ!!!

There was already a remake.

It was on the Gamecube.

I am SuperLloyd!

(Im)patiently awaiting the Dawn of the New World!

wareagle372 said:
fun, but it is available on PSP using PS store, so i am fine playing it on there. Get FFVII on PS Store PLLZZZZZ!!!

I think there working on getting the most obvious games on the PS Store but it takes time.

MGS is one of my favourite games of all time but I thought we learnt last time that a remake is not a great idea.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

Kojima said you get to revisit Shadow Moses in MGS4. That's all it is.