By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Anyone please tell me some good PC online games.

epsilon72 said:
Deegan said:
Enemy Territory? Never heard that.

*check Googles*

I played my friend's COD4, but single player only.

Thanks!

There's two versions of Enemy Territory:

The free (old) one, which is based on Return to Castle Wolfenstein (that's the one with all of the ultra not fun to play against players)

-and there's the newer one, which is the Quake Wars one already mentioned. I actually just got that one, but haven't had time to play it yet.

If you use linux at all, both of them have native linux versions  

I have played FEAR Combat also, and I really like it for when I want just straight up shooting and improving my accuracy.

Thanks for the info.  I will try to download it. I use XP BTW

I'm not good in DM/TDM mode in FEAR Combat, but quite good in CTF. Too bad I cant play in any US server because the ping too high there (above 300). If you can, try the =T=U=R=B=O= server (Its Aussie I think), most maps are made by fans, small maps, very straight and hectic, but fun. Usually 25+people playing.

Around the Network

Battelfield 2 and 2142. Most prefer 2 but I love titan mode in 2142 plus its been a less buggy game for me. The maps between 32 and 64 players are the best IMO.

NYANKS said:
Play Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and it's expansion, The Burning Crusade. Jesus commands it. Seriously look it up, you'll like it and it's free.

Yeah, WARCRAFT. I love that game. But I never try RTS online though, I'm afraid i'm suck at it :). 

But as long as its free, i will try it. Thanks!

Orange box is a good choice for PC gaming if you enjoyed HL2. Team Fortress 2 and CS are great fun.

If not, then you seriously can't go wrong with COD4, both single and multiplayer are amazing.

Neos said:
yeey another F.E.A.R lover

embrace talent !

F.E.A.R. multiplayer is awesome

-especially when you get those "matrix" moments (not slowed down though) where you jump into a trio of enemies, shooting two in the head and turning around to jump kick the other one in the face. Good times.

I never liked CS. I have it on my steam account, and I've tried to get into it, but the whole 'no respawn' thing really irks me.

Around the Network
NYANKS said:
Play Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and it's expansion, The Burning Crusade. Jesus commands it. Seriously look it up, you'll like it and it's free.

lulz, you probably mean the frozen throne =P

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Yeah Warcraft is great and the online customization of levels is awesome. I played a custom game that was the Battle of Helm's Deep from Lord of the Rings! It's just really good. Don't worry, its easy to start with but very difficult to master. The more you play the better you'll get. Oh and the expansion is called the Frozen Throne, not the Burning Crusade, lol. I got mixed up between Warcraft III and WoW, my bad.

@ NEOS, LOL you got me before I can edit, you're good.......

SpookyXJ said:
Battelfield 2 and 2142. Most prefer 2 but I love titan mode in 2142 plus its been a less buggy game for me. The maps between 32 and 64 players are the best IMO.

I saw in top ten games in my xfire, battlefield usually there. Don't know what games is about. Is it First Person Shooter, Third Person Shooter or RTS? Is it like Team Fortress 2?

epsilon72 said:
Neos said:
yeey another F.E.A.R lover

embrace talent !

F.E.A.R. multiplayer is awesome

-especially when you get those "matrix" moments (not slowed down though) where you jump into a trio of enemies, shooting two in the head and turning around to jump kick the other one in the face. Good times.

I never liked CS. I have it on my steam account, and I've tried to get into it, but the whole 'no respawn' thing really irks me.

I wish I can do that. I hate when somebody with that Kungfu Masta style do that to me. :)

Deegan for a BF2 review video check out the link I posted above. It pretty much explains BF2.