By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Mortal Combat vs DC?

www.gamespot.com/news/6189516.html

I just heard about it a few days ago Iwas just wondering what you thought of this and if its true?

Personally I dont think it will be to good but im not to sure yet it might be.

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network

well it should be true they already have a trailer on XBL market place

KOMBAT ....

Wonder howmuch midway paid for this license... their bank account must be getting thin at this point.

If this game does well we could see a Naruto vs Mortal combat game.

(I really hope that doesn't happen!)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

It is not really MK because it has no fatalities if there is something why Mortal Kombat became famous beyond the gamers was because of the fatalities.

I never really knew how to do fatalities, and doesn't the style of the game count for anything? won't it still be dark?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I think it looks kinda stupid actually...........

At first, I was like: OMG! Playable DC characters in a fighting game.

Then, I was like: Crap! It's Mortal Kombat.

Finally, I saw some of the DC characters in action, and I was like OMG! They killed the DC universe.

Take a look:

http://www.destructoid.com/your-first-look-at-the-dc-heroes-appearing-in-mortal-kombat-82468.phtml

At first I was saddened to see the DC universe wasted on such a terrible game mash up. Then I realized that MK is the only fighting game that has the same ludicrous power gap as the DC universe and felt a bit better. We have a crazy rich kid versus someone who can move at the speed of light alongside a cop fighting the god of thunder. It fits so very very well.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229