By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brand new trailer for prototype

This game looks sickk,,,I am really hoping that it lives up to the expectation.

here is the new trailer:

http://www.gamespot.com/video/942351/6189865/prototype-trailer-punching-through-dudes

it looks like there are lot's of things going on in the city

what do you think?

Around the Network

it looks like GTA meets DMC

doesn't look that great. I gave up on the trailer after 20 sec.

graphics arn't the greatest but watch it till the end,,,game play looks fun

It seems to take itself quite seriously, but the violence is so over-the-top it's ridiculous. The concept isn't bad, I just don't think I like where they took it. Too much brutality, not enough finesse.

I have similar concerns about Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, but this looks worse. It looks like they just give you god-like power and let you run amok. Doesn't seem very challenging.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network
famousringo said:
It seems to take itself quite seriously, but the violence is so over-the-top it's ridiculous. The concept isn't bad, I just don't think I like where they took it. Too much brutality, not enough finesse.

I have similar concerns about Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, but this looks worse. It looks like they just give you god-like power and let you run amok. Doesn't seem very challenging.

There are other things similar to you in the game as well, only they aren't as human as you are. In addition the military presence gets progressively stronger and they devote more and more resources to dealing with you...I know this involves some sort of elite soldiers at some point but beyond that I'm not sure. I've been following the game for a while and the concern you mention is something they've talked about quite a bit. It sounds like they have it worked out but you never know.

To Each Man, Responsibility