By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Free Super Street Fighter 2 HD beta with purchase of Commando 3

Just saw the trailer on xbox live for Commando 3...after the trailer is has some Super Street Fighter 2 HD footage (looks amazing) and it saying Free beta with purchase of commando 3...

No date jet...but my thumbs are itchy already. 

I heard this news before but the video is new soI thought I'd bring it to SF fans attention.

Around the Network

Will be getting the 360 version because of this. I think it comes out in May, the Beta only has Ken and Ryu.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

lol shame because SF is up there with VF on dpad precision. 360 is a no go for decent fighters.

Ynwa.

TyePhoid_PAL said:
lol shame because SF is up there with VF on dpad precision. 360 is a no go for decent fighters.

Which is why I'm getting SF IV and II HD on PS3.

Lol, Unless this game is at the quality of Halo 3 or MGS4, I hope nobody buys this game.

What's next? Ninjabreadman 2 Beta with the purchase of Bee movie game????

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Lol, Unless this game is at the quality of Halo 3 or MGS4, I hope nobody buys this game.

What the hell? How many games are of the quality of Halo 3 or MGS4 per generation? 10 maybe? You need to lower your standards.

Shameless said:
kingofwale said:

What the hell? How many games are of the quality of Halo 3 or MGS4 per generation? 10 maybe? You need to lower your standards.

If it doesn't live up to Halo 3 standard, what rights does the publish have to force you to BUY another game just so you can get into the Beta?

At least MGS4 never forced you to buy another game to get it.

Just another form of cash grab, I hope nobody buys in.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

You're saying Halo 3 is better than Street Fighter???? Madness. Street Fighter games are some of the best games ever made. Street Fighter II is legendary.

kingofwale said:

Did you just compare a Super Street Fighter II Tubo beta with a fictional Ninjabreadman 2 beta? Absolute blasphemy. Maybe if you had spent your childhood playing games you would understand how big this is to some people. Street Fighter II is considered to be one of the most important games of all time, is a classic in every sense of the word, restarted an arcade resurgence in the 90s, was the most fought over third party game of the 16-bit era and is the undisputed king of all fighting games. Some people would give large amounts of cash to get in on this beta, so I'm sure they don't mind spending $10 on a game that could possibly be fun to get in on the action. In the future, don't make such bold statements on things you know nothing about.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

360 has a fucked up D-pad. I won't play a fighting game on it.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!