By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Operation Darkness demo up

Japanese Strategy RPG published by Atlus, involving Nazis, Vampires, Werewolves.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Sounds cool on paper but tried it out yesterday and wow...not good!

Really? I didn't even know it had a relase date yet!

Hah, of course i read this RIGHT after finding out how dirt cheap 360's are on ebay.

Gahhh. Damn.  Gotta have my friend download that demo on saturday and try it out. 

Cool thanks. I think I will go and dl this right now.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Yay! I'll get to d/l it next week! Silver for the lose!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Sounds cool on paper but tried it out yesterday and wow...not good!

I cannot disagree more strongly. I'm surprised how good it is, sure it looks like crap but it has a deep battle system, lots of distance/trajectory/cover calculations. And for a demo, that was fuckin tough. Unless I'm completely missing something. I didn't expect much from this game, but after this demo I'm sold. It seems this and Valkyria Chronicles are both going for some of the same things except the latter is more of a hybrid and looks a lot better.

i'm going to DL it soon.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The only real issue I have with this game is the Camera sucks at times.

The demo is pretty long and keeps ramping up. The weight your characters are carrying effects the amount of turns they get it seems.

Is it similar to this

http://www.gamespot.com/ngage/strategy/pathwaytoglory/index.html

it sounds like they have alot in common  (gameplay wise)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive