By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Silent Hill 2 Remake

It doesn't seem like SH2 Remake is getting much discussion.  Anyone else excited?  I loved it back in the day and I can't wait to get the remake a try, granted I need to finish Zelda first.  Horror might be my favorite genre.  I'm loving the revival of Dead Space, RE and Silent Hill.  Beyond Dawn looks good too.  Is horror back with a vengeance?      

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Around the Network

From the reviews, it looks like Bloober cooked.

If the earlier access started today I might have given the deluxe edition a shot. Since I'll only be able to play it next weekend anyway I'm getting the standard edition.

Never played the originals but i pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe edition and it just downloaded several hours ago!

Thankfully the game is setting at an 87 on metacritic rn which means Bloober delivered.

I'm looking forward to it. I pre-ordered a physical copy.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

I'm fairly interested. Always wanted to try playing Silent Hill. Have a soft spot for phycological horror. might get a few days free gaming time in two months. Might pick it up then.

Around the Network

Awesome to see that Bloober pulled it off! Played a ton of the game back in the day, but it was really dated, but was nervous about the remake when I saw it was Bloober.

Congrats to the team. Got it preordered! Looks like the PC port is fantastic. So can’t wait to see how it looks on my rig.

Physical copy gang, day one on PS5. what a perfect game to drop for Halloween.

G2ThaUNiT said:

Awesome to see that Bloober pulled it off! Played a ton of the game back in the day, but it was really dated, but was nervous about the remake when I saw it was Bloober.

Congrats to the team. Got it preordered! Looks like the PC port is fantastic. So can’t wait to see how it looks on my rig.

I’ve always felt like Bloober had potential but either ran out of time or money for their games. I’m glad they have proven they are capable. 

Yeah, now that i see it isn't terribly made I'll be picking it up (well downloading it) when it releases. Which means I need to finish astrobot sooner than later.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

I hope SH3 gets remade as well. SH is the scariest game I've played.

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED