By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play Sept 24

G2ThaUNiT said:
BraLoD said:

Where is the 15 games list? Twitter doesn't exist anymore.

Oh right. Forgot about that lol. A "State of Play" section went up early in the Japanese PlayStation Store and had images of these 15 games. 

ASTRO BOT
The Last of Us Part I
Stellar Blade
Horizon Zero Dawn
LEGO Horizon Adventures
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
Monster Hunter Wilds
Metro Awakening
Dynasty Warriors: Origins
FANTASIAN Neo Dimension
Fear the Spotlight
Dragon Age: The Veilguard
Sonic X Shadow Generations
Alan Wake II
Hell is Us

Here's the image

if these are all the games shown today, this will be one of the most miserable Playstation presentations to have ever been released. I'd imagine there will obviously be some new games (I hope???), so that could certainly carry everything...but this is a horrible first-impression to have.

Around the Network
firebush03 said:

if these are all the games shown today, this will be one of the most miserable Playstation presentations to have ever been released. I'd imagine there will obviously be some new games (I hope???), so that could certainly carry everything...but this is a horrible first-impression to have.

They're not.

There are only 15 games in the list, and the show has over 20.

the-pi-guy said:
firebush03 said:

They're not.

good lol. (Though 15 out of 20-30 titles? Again, not a fantastic first impression.) Never know with Sony, so I'll be keeping my expectations on the lower end...I'm hoping for an incredible "One Last Thing" kind of announcement.

Maybe TLOU Part 1 is to show off the improvements to PS5 Pro. That seems the most logical to me. There is no way it is getting DLC. Why would they add it to Part 1 and not 2, when the remaster for that came out after?

I disagree, though, I think these games are all shown in some way today. Hopefully Im wrong but the list looks like about what I'd expect.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

firebush03 said:
the-pi-guy said:

They're not.

good lol. (Though 15 out of 20-30 titles? Again, not a fantastic first impression.) Never know with Sony, so I'll be keeping my expectations on the lower end...I'm hoping for an incredible "One Last Thing" kind of announcement.

Yeah, I'm figuring the remaining 5+ titles will be new announcements. 

Around the Network

Honestly, if they show new Stellar Blade, Alan Wake, AND Astrobot DLC? That would be better than what I anticipated. Hopefully a new RE announcement and maybe something 1st party and it would be their best show in a while.

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

firebush03 said:
G2ThaUNiT said:

Oh right. Forgot about that lol. A "State of Play" section went up early in the Japanese PlayStation Store and had images of these 15 games. 

ASTRO BOT
The Last of Us Part I
Stellar Blade
Horizon Zero Dawn
LEGO Horizon Adventures
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge
Monster Hunter Wilds
Metro Awakening
Dynasty Warriors: Origins
FANTASIAN Neo Dimension
Fear the Spotlight
Dragon Age: The Veilguard
Sonic X Shadow Generations
Alan Wake II
Hell is Us

Here's the image

Ya gotta be shitting me. If this is true, they clearly can't see the mudd around their feet. They've become a joke and they need to put all cards on the table and hold back the cards that are shit, it has to be fake. 

firebush03 said:

Most of these games have been featured in other State of Plays and have been in this section before, that's probably the reason.

I found another leak, if this is true they will win hearts and minds, Xbox and Nintedno might as well shut down production entirely.

What about a showcase at TGS? Are they doing anything there, maybe this might be siapointing but it's not the end of the road for another three months...