By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What do you think the future of global society looks like?

BFR said:
Soundwave said:

lol, go fuck yourself, you small dick racist. 

Goodbye, Sound, you will not be missed...... Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

lol, anyone who is an apologist for Nazi talking points can kiss my ass too, I don't give one shit about that. 

Around the Network

Bye, bye....

BFR said:

Bye, bye....

Good to know who the Nazi ass kissers are on this site, I'll take a ban any day (gladly) to expose scum like that. All day, every day sweet heart. 

Soundwave said:
BFR said:

Bye, bye....

Good to know who the Nazi ass kissers are on this site, I'll take a ban any day to expose scum like that. All day, every day sweet heart. 

You could expose those people in a more diplomatic fashion..... like not saying they have small dicks....How do you know they do?  Do you have some insider info?

BFR said:
Soundwave said:

Good to know who the Nazi ass kissers are on this site, I'll take a ban any day to expose scum like that. All day, every day sweet heart. 

You could expose those people in a more diplomatic fashion..... like not saying they have small dicks....How do you know they do?  Do you have some insider info?

So let me get this straight, guy goes on a diatribe against other ethnicities, says the Nazis should have won WW2, has a shit ton of racist Jewish talking points, and you have jack shit to say about that, but you're upset that I called that dip shit a small dick Nazi. lol, ok. 

I'll say it again, small dick Nazi. I'm not being diplomatic with Nazi sympathizers and ideologues. If you don't understand why, maybe you need to ask somebody. 

All these "anti-globalists" are small brained morons too, they don't understand computers and growing technology is only going to shatter separation and create a more global society even independent of any kind of ideology. The only reason isolationist tribes of people basically ballooned into nation states is because we didn't have the technology in the past to rapidly interface with other people and rapidly travel nor was there a globally connected economy in the past. Not to mention global popular culture, social media, etc. etc. etc. In anyone was born in the same time but with technology that was 100 years ahead of the curve (100 years is not a lot of time in the grand scheme of things) the civilization they'd be born into would be radically different. "Traditional" is just a construct borne out of a society devoid of technology, once highly advanced technology enters the equation, everything changes over time. It's unavoidable and inevitable.  

Last edited by Soundwave - on 10 September 2024

Around the Network

Dude, its one thing to disagree with someone's political views (no matter how deranged they are) but its another thing to go on a sexual personal attack. Do you get it?

BFR said:

Dude, its one thing to disagree with someone's political views (no matter how deranged they are) but its another thing to go on a sexual personal attack. Do you get it?

So dehumanizing millions of human beings due to ethnicity ... hey that's just a political view, but small dick jokes bothers you that much huh, lol. 

Take it easy. I'll call Nazis whatever the fuck I want straight to their little dick faces even because by and large most of them are wusses who won't engage face to face.

Sound, nothing offends me. I'm too old to be offended.  I just find your language to be deplorable. 

Have a nice life.  Sayonara.

Oh noez, the "moderate" who wants to hear out the Nazis, but gets their sensibilities ruffled when someone says "hey go fuck yourself" to said Nazi (rightly so).

Yeah I ain't losing any sleep over your ban attempts there either princess. 

You just don't get it. Sadly, you just don't get it...............LMAO !!!