By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

Ryuu96 said:

Lmao.

To be fair, she said most are nothing like their on screen counterparts, not that she wasn't. 

Around the Network

"Inflation is a misnomer, because the inflation is now getting stabilized, because our country is doing badly." Donald J. Trump.

Whether inflation goes up or down, it's a bad thing, and it's Harris' fault.

Donald Trump also mentioned how in the debate even the audience went crazy over the unfair actions of the moderators in the recent debate. As a point of fact, there was no audience at the debate. If Joe Biden had done that, people would have, justifiably, questioned his mental fitness for office. Same should be true for Trump. 

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 22 September 2024

JWeinCom said:

"Inflation is a misnomer, because the inflation is now getting stabilized, because our country is doing badly." Donald J. Trump.

Donald Trump also mentioned how in the debate even the audience went crazy over the unfair actions of the moderators in the recent debate. As a point of fact, there was no audience at the debate. If Joe Biden had done that, people would have, justifiably, questioned his mental fitness for office. Same should be true for Trump. 

The too old suddenly stopped in the media once Biden dropped out, Lol.

Guy is struggling, he is clearly mentally and physically declining, I don't think he can do another 4 years in office

Last edited by Ryuu96 - on 22 September 2024

Ryuu96 said:
JWeinCom said:

The too old suddenly stopped in the media once Biden dropped out, Lol.

Guy is struggling, he is clearly mentally and physically declining, I don't think he can do another 4 years in office

He's declining and it's not like he was a stable genius to begin with. Do you by any chance have a chart of number of rallies by harris?

JWeinCom said:

Nothing.  Donnie is ignoring how he spoke over everyone, including the moderators.  The moderators gave him a break by letting him do that.  

Around the Network
shavenferret said:
JWeinCom said:

Nothing.  Donnie is ignoring how he spoke over everyone, including the moderators.  The moderators gave him a break by letting him do that.  

I'm more concerned that he's claiming an audience that didn't exist wad upset on his behalf.  That's concerning.

JWeinCom said:
shavenferret said:

I'm more concerned that he's claiming an audience that didn't exist wad upset on his behalf.  That's concerning.

He's the best example of what you call a grandiose narcicisst.  He should be in a picture on that in every abnormal psych book for years until people don't remember who he is anymore.  Anyway, Donald Trump is full of it and is only claiming that because it serves him.  Of course it's a lie but the former president could care less. 

Last edited by shavenferret - on 23 September 2024

I'll just leave this Honest Government Ad here:

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Yes but you know both sides are bad and eggs are expensive so it's really a wash.

JWeinCom said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Yes but you know both sides are bad and eggs are expensive so it's really a wash.

Both sides may be bad, but one is objectively worse