By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 2024 US Presidential Election

Inbox from Harris team: "In her rally in Erie, Pa., this evening, Vice President Harris plans to ratchet up warnings about the risk a second Donald Trump term poses to the American people if he returns to power, pointing to his increasingly unhinged and dangerous rhetoric at his rallies calling his fellow Americans 'the enemy from within'"

Good.

Around the Network

Even Fox hosts are endorsing Harris over Trump, lol.

Please let it mean something...

TallSilhouette said:

Even Fox hosts are endorsing Harris over Trump, lol.

Please let it mean something...

I don't know why any non-cuban hispanics would ever vote for trump so it's no surprise that he lost geraldo rivera.  

shavenferret said:

I don't know why any non-cuban hispanics would ever vote for trump so it's no surprise that he lost geraldo rivera.

Misguided evangelicals, maybe, but yeah. As the grandson of Mexican and Spanish immigrants it's depressing seeing the Hispanic shift rightward.

TallSilhouette said:
shavenferret said:

Misguided evangelicals, maybe, but yeah. As the grandson of Mexican and Spanish immigrants it's depressing seeing the Hispanic shift rightward.

For this election, definitely.  But bro, the big picture shows that when you move right, it is because of increased wealth and abundance.  

Around the Network

TallSilhouette said:

shavenferret said:

They think that the magats see a difference between them and undocumented immigrants. They don't.

Omg Joe Biden is so cognitively impaired that he told voters to go out and vote on January 5th. XD

Jk that was Trump.

Spoiler!

This dudes brain is mush.

During the Q&A portion of the event, Trump was asked by a pair of supporters how he planned to make housing more affordable and how he would provide relief to small-business owners. Both times he answered by touting his plans to cut energy costs.

“We’re going to drill, baby, drill,” Trump said. “We’re going to get the energy down. When the energy comes down, prices are going to come down.”

Donald Trump's Town Hall Takes Strange Musical Twist | HuffPost UK Politics

This was the first title for NYT.

These journalists are fucking useless But they edited it hours later at least...

Trump Bobs His Head to Music for 30 Minutes in Odd Town Hall Detour - The New York Times

Washington Post took a more direct approach.