By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who do you believe is the most over rated developer?

Square-Enix.

Around the Network
Griffin said:

I've also played 130 hours of FF12 and could not tell you any of the names of the people in it except for the one guy named vaan.

I don't remember games i do not like. 

Wow.  Just wow.

Developer: Bungie

Publisher: THQ (omfg all that shit sucks) 

:( Bethesda? I love their games.

IMO, Square-Enix. They're not doing anything except pumping out FF7 spinoffs and making FFXIII look better.

Around the Network

well i would say square-enix...but in terms of most overrated game Bioshock

Griffin said:

I own that Zelda DS game, and i have played those other games i have mentioned. I'm pretty sure the codes on the games are the same for anyone who owns the DS game, the code is NTR-AZEE-USA. When you start the game on the DS it gives the name of the game in 3 lines with the "Nintendo" name on the bottom line, the picture is of link's face, and part of his one eye is cut off. Go load the game on the DS if you think i'm not telling the truth.

*boots up Phantom Hourglass*

Um, sorry man but no. That's not the intro to the game at all. There is no closeup of Link and the start screen is actually animated.

And Naz will back me up on this, I had HUGE problems with Phantom Hourglass but some parts of the game are truly unforgettable if you played it past one dungeon. There's even one dungeon that annoys you into remembering it forever...

Besides, it's not as if the game is 10 years old. It only came out six months ago. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

@Griffin:

Please give up, you're just digging yourself a bigger and bigger hole. Btw, having a sig about KZ2 and having a quote about KZ2 qualifies as praising it.

Griffin said:
naznatips said:
Bethesda.

As a side note, Griffin you absolutely BLOW at pretending you've played games that you haven't. When you have to start off every criticism with "I don't remember very well" it's just laughably obvious that your criticisms have no basis in actual gameplay experience and a lot of basis in pure unrestrained fanboyism.

I own that Zelda DS game, and i have played those other games i have mentioned. I'm pretty sure the codes on the games are the same for anyone who owns the DS game, the code is NTR-AZEE-USA. When you start the game on the DS it gives the name of the game in 3 lines with the "Nintendo" name on the bottom line, the picture is of link's face, and part of his one eye is cut off. Go load the game on the DS if you think i'm not telling the truth.

I've also played 130 hours of FF12 and could not tell you any of the names of the people in it except for the one guy named vaan.

I don't remember games i do not like. 

Please tell me you didn`t play a game you disliked for 130 hours. Who would actually do such a thing?

rocketpig said:
Griffin said:

*boots up Phantom Hourglass*

Um, sorry man but no. That's not the intro to the game at all. There is no closeup of Link and the start screen is actually animated.

And Naz will back me up on this, I had HUGE problems with Phantom Hourglass but some parts of the game are truly unforgettable if you played it past one dungeon. There's even one dungeon that annoys you into remembering it forever...

Besides, it's not as if the game is 10 years old. It only came out six months ago.

I'm talking about the DS menu where you pick the game.  I know all about the time dungeon or whatever it is called the one on the first island where you need to go back to after beating each dungeon.  It was by far the worst thing in the game. 

During the start of the game, after it finishes its video you have the name on the top screen, woth "Touch the screen!" on the bottom screen and below that its says 2007 Nintendo.  Once you touch the screen it goes to the page where you pick the file, you have the name, then below that you have your hearts, follwed by the butterflies, then the 3 rocks then the sword.  The butterflies are coloured pink, blue, yellow, the rocks are red,blue, green, then you have the sword with a blue handle.