By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NEW SYSTEMS AND CONCEPT

Hey lets start posting rare systemws and concept sytem pics and have a vote on them, I will go first

CONCEPT FOR APPLES WOULD BE SYSTEM TO COMPETE WITH THIS GEN, They can be Concept or systems that didnt make it, If they were real write a short description about it!!! GO!

Around the Network

Announced at E3 of 2004,

Graphics:

200 Hhz Graphics Engine Clock

128bit 3D Graphics engine

200 Million pixels per second, 2 textures each

It was canceled for unkown reasons, speculation is, a partnership break up and developers left, it was to be released by ministry mobile.

both your pics are not working. i'm really curious to see what they are. do you have links to either of them?

Yeah here they are The EVE http://ultimateconsoledatabase.com/unreleased/eve.htm The concept for the Apple Iplay http://ultimateconsoledatabase.com/unreleased/apple_iplay.htm

Thanks dpmnymkrprez. That apple system looks like a trash can with a ps2 controller plugged into the side of it. interesting design. All the extra features on the Eve don't really appeal to me but the double analog sticks might be interesting on a handheld system.

Around the Network

Cool website though huh? all those systems?

Here is the Jag/Duo a Hybrid to be released but we all know what happened with Atari

I think the iplay pic is way off, Apple is all about innovation and making things simple and sleek, sometimes even to a fault. Look at the Ipod, it could use a few extra buttons, but they opted to use as few buttons as possible. The same thing with there mouse having no buttons(or fewer then the standard pc mouse). I believe their controller would look different from anything else out there. Their latest mouse has force sensitive buttons. Has touch sensitive shell, a scroll ball(instead of the typical scroll wheel). I think their controller would be sleek and appear to be missing control(buttons, sticks, pads) yet it could have buit a number of force/touch sesnitive features, maybe even a touch pad, they'd probably go the Nintendo route as well with motion sensing, but perhaps with their own spin to it so as not to look like a copycat.

Aww man the Phantom. I remember reading about that a few years ago. Totally forgot about it. That had to be the sleekest looking system design ever. That is a pretty neat site. They have pics for like everything too. The pics for the SNES CD are pretty cool to. Make the system huge. And i would have totally bought a SEGA VR. Looks freakin sweet.

Yeah ,I think Apple if they would do it, it would be interactive, innovative and maybe something to do with motion

Doesn't the "EVE" look like it could be a handheld 360?