By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - FINAL FANTASY VII: REBIRTH COMPLETED - Open Discussion.

Our old(new) friends are back!

FINAL FANTASY 7: REBIRTH

Around the Network

I am blown away about the open world. It so beautiful.

I’ve got no time to discuss the game. I’m currently at work, and when I’m not at work, I’m playing the game.

Seriously though, I’m taking my sweet time with this one, doing everything that’s available to me at any given point, exploring, etc, and it’s been an amazing game so far.

Hynad said:

I’ve got no time to discuss the game. I’m currently at work, and when I’m not at work, I’m playing the game.

Seriously though, I’m taking my sweet time with this one, doing everything that’s available to me at any given point, exploring, etc, and it’s been an amazing game so far.

Same. It is the JRPG golden age, I don't really want to stay home and play video games all day every day, but I can't help myself lately with these amazing games waiting to be played.

Same here as well. Was anybody else slightly overwhelmed by all the shit Chadley opened up? Holy hell. How do you guys feel about the card game?

Around the Network
Xxain said:

Same here as well. Was anybody else slightly overwhelmed by all the shit Chadley opened up? Holy hell. How do you guys feel about the card game?

It's no Triple Triad, but it's a fun mini game. Easy to learn too, didn't look like it at first.

Somini said:
Xxain said:

It's no Triple Triad, but it's a fun mini game. Easy to learn too, didn't look like it at first.

I was hella confused on what I was suppose to do at first, but I got the jist of it now. 2 best new Materia so far are the auto cast and auto use of unique skills Materias.

How would you say the remake is at following the original ff7 in these chapeters?

BiON!@ 

I'm having a great time with the game and playing up to 2-3 hours daily due to work. I played like a maniac yesterday though and only slept 4 hours lol.

hellobion2 said:

How would you say the remake is at following the original ff7 in these chapeters?

Main things are followed. Everything else new; it has to be. Being out of Midgard is a completely new experience.