By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Multiplat 2024 OpenCritic Prediction League - Star Wars Outlaws at 77

NobleTeam360 said:
LegitHyperbole said:

^ I think it's a mistake to be lowering your scores based on that demo, his is likely a 100 hours game. Can you two give me your reasoning for doubt? I have my issues with the demo and early game but I see the press stuff from further into the game to be strengthened more than anything...

@Kyuu
@NobleTeam360

I enjoyed the demo, an 89 is still a really good score. My only complaints was the performance (PC version at least) and the pacing was a bit off as well. I could probably bump it back up 1 more point to put it at a nice even 90. 

Eh, wth I'll do a 90 (I swear this is the last time I'll change it ) @UnderwaterFunktown

I agree on pacing, if it's story you mean and not frames. It does feel disjointed but it's a long drawn out tutorial. I forgot about performance. Indeed there are people complaining. Aside from the horrible aliasing I seen nothing wrong on PS4 pro so I have to assume ps5 and XSX are solid as well. PC players will complain about the smallest of things though, I seen Radek in the demo thread complaining that it dipped to 60fps 🤣 down from 200. That sure is horrible, just awful performance, they really need to patch that ASAP.