By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Secret Santa PC Event 2023

Rhonin the wizard said:
JEMC said:

Time to find out which were the best releases of February:

FEBRUARY

Lots of games with Denuvo.

I still do not understand why so many companies use it when it keeps getting cracked, and scares away so many people. I certainly do not want denuvo anywhere near my PC.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Rhonin the wizard said:

Lots of games with Denuvo.

I still do not understand why so many companies use it when it keeps getting cracked, and scares away so many people. I certainly do not want denuvo anywhere near my PC.

Probably to keep their shareholders happy, as those only see lost revenue

JEMC said:
Shadis said:

I had such high hopes for Atomic Hearts...but I just could not get into it.  Kerbal is always a lot of fun!

I never got caught in the hype for Atomic Hearts. Sure, the graphics are great but, since I'm not a huge Bioshock fan, this Soviet-styled Bioshock didn't got my interest.

Yeah I do really enjoy the Bioshock games so I was hoping this would catch the same feeling...just didn't for me. I can't even really say why..just didn't.  OH well, many more games out there to play!

Shadis said:
JEMC said:

I never got caught in the hype for Atomic Hearts. Sure, the graphics are great but, since I'm not a huge Bioshock fan, this Soviet-styled Bioshock didn't got my interest.

Yeah I do really enjoy the Bioshock games so I was hoping this would catch the same feeling...just didn't for me. I can't even really say why..just didn't.  OH well, many more games out there to play!

If there's one thing aplenty nowadays is games to play. Now, if we talk about the quality of those games, now that's another matter...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Some of you may already be aware of this but for those who don't: GOG has started its Winter Sale

Also, and a good incentive for those that still don't have an account there, they'll give away the game Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager during another 67 hours (until Saturday): https://www.gog.com/en/game/legend_of_keepers_career_of_a_dungeon_master

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Here you'll find the best launches of March at Steam:

MARCH

Atelier Ryza 3: Alchemist of the End & the Secret Key
link
Barotrauma
link
Big Ambitions
link
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
link
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
link
Contraband Police
link
Demonologist
link
DREDGE
link
Have a Nice Death
link
Hero's Adventure: Road to Passion
link
Resident Evil 4
link
Sifu
link
Smalland: Survive the Wilds
link
Sun Haven
link
Terra Nil
link
The Great War: Western Front
link
The Last of Us Part I
link
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
link

WWE 2K23
link

There are some big names in that list.

JEMC said:

MARCH

Somewhat connected to this: I just started playing Resident Evil 4 in VR on PSVR2 and it is really good so far!  Always loved the original version, but man I'm really loving the VR version. 

And man the Last of US...what a game!  Once of the few games I've played through multiple times, and I'm sure I will play through it again!

I'll join once again! Steam link to come.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I'll join once again! Steam link to come.

It's good to see you back another year.

JEMC said:

MARCH

I want to give the Atelier Ryza series a try, but man are the games expensive. And don't get me started on the DLC, 22 euros for 11 costumes?

I should play Barotrauma some day.

Guess this is the month Activision retuned to Steam, or close enough, what with all the Call of Duty games.

DREDGE, Have a Nice Death, Hero's Adventure, and Sun Haven look interesting.

How many times has Resident Evil 4 been remade? I already own the Wii and the PC version from 2005.

I played the demo for Terra Nil, it was fun and has a neat concept.