By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Secret Santa PC Event 2023

I had such high hopes for Atomic Hearts...but I just could not get into it.  Kerbal is always a lot of fun!

Around the Network
Shadis said:

I had such high hopes for Atomic Hearts...but I just could not get into it.  Kerbal is always a lot of fun!

I never got caught in the hype for Atomic Hearts. Sure, the graphics are great but, since I'm not a huge Bioshock fan, this Soviet-styled Bioshock didn't got my interest.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Why not!
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054096870
https://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198054096870/#sort=order

You are bound to love Earthbound.

I'm glad to see you here another year, Bandorr.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Waiting to see what my next paycheck looks like but I should be down to participate again

Around the Network
axumblade said:

Waiting to see what my next paycheck looks like but I should be down to participate again

Please. keep in mind that you're only asked to spend $10, there's no need to go beyond that... but I understand that we all have different circumstances.

If you're ok with it, I'll keep you as a maybe until further confirmation.

And remember, no pressure.

Its been a while between drinks but I'm in https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970839685/

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

JEMC said:

Time to find out which were the best releases of February:

FEBRUARY

Lots of games with Denuvo.

I'd like to give Digimon World: Next Order a try someday. I enjoyed Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.

Gloria Victis is dead, didn't even last year after existing early access. This is why I'm not into multiplayer-only games.

I'd like to get into the OCTOPATH TRAVELER games someday. Another Eden even had a collaboration event with it recently.

I'm interested in Pharaoh: A New Era, Returnal, and SpellForce: Conquest of Eo, I've found the SpellForce series to be enoyable.

Got the The Pale Beyond from HB recently, looks fun.

WILD HEARTS was a disappointment.

I'm surprised to see a game such as Your Only Move Is HUSTLE there.

mjk45 said:

Its been a while between drinks but I'm in https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970839685/

Welcome to the fun! I hope you'll enjoy it.

Rhonin the wizard said:
JEMC said:

Time to find out which were the best releases of February:

FEBRUARY

Lots of games with Denuvo.

I'd like to give Digimon World: Next Order a try someday. I enjoyed Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth.

Gloria Victis is dead, didn't even last year after existing early access. This is why I'm not into multiplayer-only games.

I'd like to get into the OCTOPATH TRAVELER games someday. Another Eden even had a collaboration event with it recently.

I'm interested in Pharaoh: A New Era, Returnal, and SpellForce: Conquest of Eo, I've found the SpellForce series to be enoyable.

Got the The Pale Beyond from HB recently, looks fun.

WILD HEARTS was a disappointment.

I'm surprised to see a game such as Your Only Move Is HUSTLE there.

Denuvo is... well, one of the problems we have to deal with. At this point, with the damned thing being cracked every time a new version launches, its only purpose seems to be to reassure publishers that they'e done something to prevent the game from bing pirated, even though it still happens.

Let's hope those games get eventually patched and they remove it.